Amazon.com Widgets Chapter 11 Quiz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 07:07:13 PM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Study Group
| |-+ Objective-C Quizzes
| | |-+ Chapter 11 - Categories and Protocols
| | | |-+ Chapter 11 Quiz
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chapter 11 Quiz (Read 4388 times)
skochan
Administrator

on: June 11, 2009, 08:36:37 AM

A 16-question quiz on Chapter 11.

Chapter 11 Quiz

Cheers,

Steve Kochan
SiriusA

Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 03:19:41 PM

Steve:

First, let me briefly say that this forum, your attention and the quizzes (which I just now discovered) are a HUGE benefit to me in following your book and mastering (so to speak) the subjects introduced. I bought the book based on reviews (on Amazon and elsewhere) but never heard all this stuff was available -- which makes the purchase at least 50% more valuable.

As I just discovered the quiz section and just took the first one, I wanted to say that I really enjoyed it and will go back and do the others in time. However, when I did get wrong answers I was frustrated by the length of time given to the corrective information -- sometimes it was gone before I could read or fully digest it. Might it be possible to implement an "OK, I got it, lemme have the next question" button?

Again, rock on!

Alex
skochan
Administrator

Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 04:34:11 PM

Alex,

i'm glad you're enjoying the book and the forum.   There's some sort of algorithm used to display the explanation based upon its length.  I'll get that lengthened, at the very least.

Cheers,

Steve Kochan
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length