Amazon.com Widgets Objective-C beginner
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 25, 2014, 02:03:27 AM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Old Stuff
| |-+ Newbie Corner
| | |-+ Objective-C beginner
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Objective-C beginner (Read 1192 times)
Ramazan

Email

on: February 18, 2012, 09:13:56 AM

Hello everyone,

İ wanna start with making iPhone apps, but the problem is i have no experience with programming. İ want to buy the book programming in objective-c, and the book says that you don't need any experience with programming. So as i say, i must begin from 0.
My question: is this book for beginners, can i start with this book, whit 0 experience and learn the basics and more? Thanks all.

Ramazan
alexsom

Email

Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 10:54:26 AM

Taking into account that writing IOS applications is not a walk in the sun I advise you to start off with the latest updates in terms of book and compiler as to ease the pain considerably...and after all that... commitment brother, give a second thought here.
Ramazan

Email

Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 01:45:31 PM

Thanks for the reply, sorry i don't know what you mean with updates and terms of book. But can this book be the first step for a beginner, from 0?
alexsom

Email

Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 02:53:47 PM

Yes, it takes you from zero to whatever you would be able to carry on , and don't forget,  this is a learning process that doesn't end by only finishing successfully this book. The only variable in this learning quest is your dedication, anything else look constants. Make sure you buy 4th edition of the book and download the last update of Xcode compiler. Good luck.
Ramazan

Email

Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 10:48:30 PM

Thanks bro, i know that it doesn't end by this book, do you recommend any book after this one? Maybe this one, anybody experience with this book? http://www.amazon.com/iOS-Programming-Ranch-Guide-Guides/dp/0321821521/ref=dp_ob_title_bk
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length