Amazon.com Widgets The Great Kangaroo Escape from forum member benlandes
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 01, 2014, 03:27:18 PM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Members' Corner
| |-+ Look What I'm Doing...
| | |-+ The Great Kangaroo Escape from forum member benlandes
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Great Kangaroo Escape from forum member benlandes (Read 43606 times)
skochan
Administrator

on: January 05, 2012, 01:12:51 PM

Forum member benlandes has release a game app for the iPhone called "The Great Kangaroo Escape."  Read below.

Here's the link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-great-kangaroo-escape/id490625557?mt=8.

We wish Ben the best of luck in the sale of his app!

------------------------------------
Hey Stephen,

First off I absolutely loved your book!  I especially enjoyed the exercises at the end of each chapter.  They really challenged and tested me to see if I really understood the material.  Your the first author that made programming click for me.

Second I wanted to show you a game that I've made using what you've taught me through your book.  The name of the game is "The Great Kangaroo Escape."  The game presents an exciting adventure where you must swiftly climb crates to avoid an oncoming flood. Here's some promo codes and a link to the application:

WKMYJMTXJXA7
X79M3RPWPXMP
N6FJ9HXLAJFR
JK4JA47EWKW4

Thanks!
Ben Landes
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length