Amazon.com Widgets Objective-C LiveLessons (Video-Book Bundle)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 06:50:35 PM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Programming in Objective-C, 4th edition
| |-+ General Discussion
| | |-+ Objective-C LiveLessons (Video-Book Bundle)
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Objective-C LiveLessons (Video-Book Bundle) (Read 1968 times)
Calixto

on: December 16, 2011, 12:09:52 AM

Hi, I am planning on purchasing your new Objective-C LiveLessons (Video-Book Bundle) in late February 2012 when it becomes available. I have a couple of questions regarding this product that I'd like to ask.

1). Is there a free sample of the videos contained in this training bundle, online so that I can determine if the videos are something I would like to purchase?

2). Given that the Objective-C LiveLessons (Video-Book Bundle) will not be available in the US until 02/29/2012, I am hesitant to purchase the 4th edition separately, and then have to purchase the bundle to get the videos, thus having to purchase the book part of the bundle twice. So, I have a PDF version of Objective-C 2.0 that I can use until the bundle becomes available. How different is Objective-C 2.0 from the 4th edition version? In other words, will Objective-C 2.9 get me through until the end of February, so I don't have to buy the book twice?

3). Is there some sort of credit voucher that is being offered for those that purchase the 4th edition now (which I would most certainly do), so that we can then use that credit towards the videos?

Thank you,
Calixto   
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length