Amazon.com Widgets Calculator Keeps Crashing
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 02:17:42 PM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Old Stuff
| |-+ Program Examples
| | |-+ Chapter 21
| | | |-+ Calculator Keeps Crashing
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Calculator Keeps Crashing (Read 2738 times)
Learner

Email

on: December 11, 2011, 01:41:59 AM

I built the example iphone app that only takes one digit (1) with no problems.

However, the calculator keeps crashing to a black screen on me, and I am not sure why.

When I tried to build and Run it with the Interface Builder Command, it gave me this error message:

The identity 'iPhone Developer' doesn't match any valid certificate/private key pair in the default keychain.

Anyone have any idea whats going wrong?

edit: And before you ask, yes the settings were set to both Simulator & debug.

edit2: Just to clarify, when I click "Build & Run" in Xcode itself, the simulator boots up, but then all I get is a black screen, whereas when I go File > Build and Go in Xcode, I get the error message.

edit3: I also tried setting the Code Signing Identity to Any SDK in the Project Settings; still getting that error. I've been reading people are saying to set the ID to Any SDK and also to "set the value to Don't Code" but I'm still trying to figure out where this button is.

edit4: I edited the Value next to the "Any SDK" option to say "Don't Code Sign" restarted my comp, and tried running again with Interface Builder, and I got this error:

CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK iOS4.3
Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 02:23:16 AM by Learner Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length