Amazon.com Widgets New Look Coming Tomorrow
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2014, 04:38:12 AM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Old Stuff
| |-+ News
| | |-+ New Look Coming Tomorrow
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Look Coming Tomorrow (Read 1093 times)
skochan
Administrator

on: April 25, 2009, 09:46:44 AM

As of tomorrow (or later today if we can get it together), this URL (www.classroomM.com/objective-c) will take you to a new landing page that will offer some services (yeah, I have to make a living!) and information, including the following:

- Training classes that I'll be offering
- Free online videos
- Extra material, such as Appendix B (Language Summary) for online reference

The forum will continue to exist in its current form and I will continue to support it as well.  You will just need to update your bookmark to go directly to the forum page.

Your feedback will be welcome and encouraged.

Cheers,

Steve Kochan

skochan
Administrator

Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 01:04:19 PM

So I left the forum URL untouched, that way you don't have to update any bookmarks!  The new top banner takes you to other wonderful things (  Smiley ) on the site that I've already noted.  The language summary from Appendix B is now online for your reading and reference enjoyment!

If you know anyone who wants to take a 3-day intensive Objective-C programming course that I will be teaching, please spread the word. 

Cheers,

Steve
Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 01:13:50 PM by skochan Logged
adamgonzalez1984

Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 01:11:27 PM

I'm trying to get my boss to pay for the trip but if that doesn't work out I'm going to have to pay for it myself.  Either way I'm definitely interested and motivated to go.  I'll spread the word.
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length