Amazon.com Widgets Which class is Part 3?
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2014, 05:54:38 PM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Old Stuff
| |-+ Part 3
| | |-+ Welcome to the Class
| | | |-+ Which class is Part 3?
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Which class is Part 3? (Read 7223 times)
Lyla

on: September 20, 2011, 11:33:49 AM

Is Part 3 the same class as the Writing iOS Applications class that starts September 27th?  If so, are the two Objective-C classes (Parts 1 & 2, I presume) prerequisites to Part 3?  It's confusing because the Writing iOS class is scheduled before the other two.  Roll Eyes

Thanks for the info,
Lyla,
skochan
Administrator

Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 11:42:44 AM

Part 3 is the current Objective-C series running through InformIT.com, with the last class offered tomorrow.

So that students could move on from the last part of the Objective-C class to an iOS class, it was scheduled next.

For future Objective-C classes, the 3-Part series has been changed to a 2-part series of 8 classes each.

Sorry for all the confusion!  Smiley

Cheers,

Steve
Lyla

Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 11:47:35 AM

Ok, thanks for the info.  I have the book and have purchased the recording of the first class so for now I'll just study those and be prepared for the new 2-part series.  Do you have a start date for the new series yet?

Thanks again!
skochan
Administrator

Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 06:40:05 PM

The schedule is listed on the store or look at the big box at the top of this forum.

Cheers,

Steve
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length