Amazon.com Widgets Program 8.5B
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 11:49:48 AM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Old Stuff
| |-+ Program Examples
| | |-+ Chapter 8
| | | |-+ Program 8.5B
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Program 8.5B (Read 1267 times)
FreeLunch

Email

on: April 11, 2009, 03:18:41 PM

I've been looking through the answers on this board, and they don't match up to my book.  I do believe that I have the 2nd edition as stated on the cover.  I don't know what printing it is. 

Anyways, this is my question.  I changed the @class to #import"XYPoint.h" and the program still doesn't run.  It works before I do it.  Any suggestions?

Thanks...
esc
Global Moderator

Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 04:49:55 PM

Can you post your code and the error you're getting?
skochan
Administrator

Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 04:51:32 PM

If the book is titled "Programming in Objective-C 2.0" then that's the right edition.  The first edition was just labeled "Programming in Objective-C."

I can't comment on what's wrong with your code without seeing it.  Please post it here or, preferably in the Program Examples board (this board is really for answers to exercises).

Cheers,

Steve  Kochan
FreeLunch

Email

Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 12:41:10 PM

It took me a little bit, but I figured out that this area is for the exercise examples at the end of the book vs the in chapter exercises.  I re-posted my question in the other forum.  Thanks and sorry... Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length