Amazon.com Widgets Reading the text on an iPad 2, in iBooks
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2014, 06:34:29 PM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Old Stuff
| |-+ Parts 1 and 2
| | |-+ Suggestions
| | | |-+ Reading the text on an iPad 2, in iBooks
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reading the text on an iPad 2, in iBooks (Read 809 times)
christianboyce

Email

on: April 03, 2011, 11:49:09 AM

I've been reading the text on my iPad 2. Really convenient. But, I am noticing that iBooks isn't correctly describing my position in the text. For example, I'm reading Chapter 2, and I'm on a page showing Program 2.5 and Program 2.5's output. At the bottom right of the page it says "Last page in this chapter." Of course that is not correct. There are several more pages to go.

If I start at the first page of Chapter 2 and work my way through it to the end I count 5 pages where iBooks tells me (at bottom right) "Last page in this chapter." All for the same chapter.

I don't know how iBooks works and I have no way of knowing whether the problem is in iBooks itself or in something in the electronic version of this particular book. But, I thought you would want to know.

skochan
Administrator

Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 08:51:08 AM

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll pass it along to the publisher.

Cheers,

Steve
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length