Amazon.com Widgets output!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2014, 04:54:59 AM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Old Stuff
| |-+ Chapter Study
| | |-+ Chapter 2 - Programming in Objective-C
| | | |-+ output!
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: output! (Read 740 times)
pro11

Email

on: December 24, 2010, 01:03:32 AM

Whats going on guys and girls, I'm very new to programming and would like your help. I'm following all exercises in the book (programming in objective C 2.0).

After typing the code in code X, I build and run just fine and receive no error messages but do not see the output of the code in my computer. I would like to know how can I see the output of the program in my computer screen?

I'm using code X 3.2.5

Thanks in advance!
Jake

Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 01:10:54 AM

Whats going on guys and girls, I'm very new to programming and would like your help. I'm following all exercises in the book (programming in objective C 2.0).

After typing the code in code X, I build and run just fine and receive no error messages but do not see the output of the code in my computer. I would like to know how can I see the output of the program in my computer screen?

I'm using code X 3.2.5

Thanks in advance!

First of all, the program is called Xcode and not code X. Okay, so are you talking about console? If so, go to Run>Console. From there you will see the result. It's in the text. Try re-reading through the chapter.
pro11

Email

Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 01:23:15 AM

Thats exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot. Xcode not code x!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length