Amazon.com Widgets "Bubble Pets" from forum member miiifan
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 17, 2014, 04:03:53 PM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Members' Corner
| |-+ Look What I'm Doing...
| | |-+ "Bubble Pets" from forum member miiifan
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Bubble Pets" from forum member miiifan (Read 2484 times)
skochan
Administrator

on: October 24, 2010, 08:33:56 AM

It's really exciting for me when I see someone who learned Objective-C from my book and this forum release an app to the App Store.   Here's a game called Bubble Pets from one of our members :

http://itunes.apple.com/app/id395136354?mt=8#

Check it out!  

Best of luck to miiifan!!!!

-----------------------------
Hi Stephen,

Earlier this year I picked up your book, Programming in Objective-C 2.0. After going through the book and all the lessons, I started looking into the cocos2d framework, and some months later, my first iPhone game has just been released to the App Store.

Anyway, I can't believe this day ever came, but here it is. Before reading your book, I only had a vague idea what a method was, let alone any idea on how to make an entire (albeit simple) game or iPhone application. Your book was the first steps in making the impossible possible. Thank you!
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length