Amazon.com Widgets Where is the code from Programming in C by Kochan
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2014, 06:34:22 PM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Programming in C, 3rd ed. (Stephen Kochan)
| |-+ Programming in C webcasts?
| | |-+ Where is the code from Programming in C by Kochan
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where is the code from Programming in C by Kochan (Read 11982 times)
EricLegend

Email

on: September 13, 2010, 09:35:33 AM

I cannot find the code listings from the book  Programming in C by Kochan.
The site in the bookjust has links to books and other advertising.
I emailed Kochan and was sent to this site. Where are the code listings?
We are hoping to use this book for our students, but I really do not have the time to type in all the example code from it.
stephenbrower86

stephenbrower86@yahoo.com stephenbrower86 stephenbrower86
Email

Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 08:50:39 AM

I cannot find the code listings from the book  Programming in C by Kochan.
The site in the bookjust has links to books and other advertising.
I emailed Kochan and was sent to this site. Where are the code listings?
We are hoping to use this book for our students, but I really do not have the time to type in all the example code from it.

stephen brower
skochan
Administrator

Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 12:06:07 PM

The code for the program examples is not posted online.  The examples in the text are vert short and my philosophy is that the students should type in the examples.  A big part of the learning process is making mistakes and figuring out the meaning of the compiler errors and how to correct them.  That's just my philosophy, which I understand not everyone agrees with.  Smiley.

Cheers,

Steve Kochan
Tfazio

Email

Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 04:36:54 PM

I've a question re chapter 9 ex2 determining the difference between two dates in the old book, Programming in C. I own several of your books and enjoy them. I'm a little rusty with the math and cannot understand the formula. Any help?
A31Chris

Email

Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 01:14:21 AM

The code for the program examples is not posted online.  The examples in the text are vert short and my philosophy is that the students should type in the examples.  A big part of the learning process is making mistakes and figuring out the meaning of the compiler errors and how to correct them.  That's just my philosophy, which I understand not everyone agrees with.  Smiley.

Cheers,

Steve Kochan

I agree with this. I learn A LOT by foregoing cut 'n paste and manually typing in source code or c snippets. I learned a lot from my typos.

lanadkabes

Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 11:28:56 PM

Is it possible to make database connection using C??? If yes, please give me the reference...

AaronButler

Email

Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 03:39:33 AM

Is it possible to make database connection using C??? If yes, please give me the reference...

We generally use JDBC concept for connection database. It is not possible to connect it with C language.

rebeccaclay91

rebeccaclay91@gmail.com rebeccaclay91 rebeccaclay91
Email

Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 07:18:14 AM

I cannot see  that code .Basics of machine programing using a C household language: collection types, action and iteration structures, functions, arrays, pointers, cro and time of variables. Tabular organization and employment of computer programs."

Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length