Amazon.com Widgets Cocoa Browser
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 06:50:20 PM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Old Stuff
| |-+ Webcast Series Part II, Jan 5 - 28
| | |-+ SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
| | | |-+ Cocoa Browser
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cocoa Browser (Read 1630 times)
flyingmd

Email

on: January 18, 2010, 06:36:39 AM

Hi All,

Steve. I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but I really thought the entire class could benefit. If anyone hasnt seen this the thread on this forum about Cocoa Browser, here is the link:

http://numata.designed.jp/en/programming/cocoa-browser-air.html

If anyone else besides me is having difficulty navigating all the copious amounts of apple documentation, Coca Browser is a really neat little program that I have been keeping open as I code to look up objects, classes and their methods, properties, etc. I find it extremely helpful and a much easier metaphor for browsing the apple documentation. Caution - it does require that the apple documentation be downloaded and available on your hard drive locally. I believe this is the default Xcode installation anyway. Hope you all enjoy.

Jeff
riclf

Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 04:40:49 PM

Very cool.  Thank you Jeff for taking the time to post this link.

-Ric
skochan
Administrator

Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 07:59:22 PM

It's fine that you posted here!

Cheers,

Steve
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length