Amazon.com Widgets Hello from the UK
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 31, 2014, 01:32:26 AM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Old Stuff
| |-+ Webcast Series Part I, Oct. 29 - Dec. 1
| | |-+ Welcome
| | | |-+ Hello from the UK
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hello from the UK (Read 969 times)
Stinky

on: November 04, 2009, 04:29:57 AM

I've been trying to learn Objective-C for about 3 months now, was doing pretty well on my own. But recently took Part 2 in the series and that was a real eye opener. So I've taken a step back (i.e. series 1) and I'm hoping to solve a few issues I'm having understanding a few of the fundamentals Wink.

I'm working from home on my own so some interaction with the outside world is also nice.

Steve if you've got any experience in OpenGL, I'd sign up for that as this is something I'm currently getting my head round.

Looking forward to the later classes of this series but watching all of them just to make sure that what I think is true in Objective-C actually is lol.

skochan
Administrator

Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 10:10:25 AM

Welcome to Part I.  Yeah, it's usually better to go Part I -> Part II.   Smiley

I'll keep your suggestion about an OpenGL class in mind.

Cheers,

Steve Kochan
Stinky

Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 02:19:19 AM

Yeah you're right lol. But I'd done so much of part one in my own way. But at your pricing point it seemed silly not to go back and check that I'm getting things right.
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length