Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
January 23, 2018, 09:07:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interface Builder  (Read 1499 times)
John Shirley

« on: October 25, 2009, 10:32:16 AM »

Hi,

I have just been working through the "Writing your first iPhone App" and have a problem when I come to use interface builder.  Instead of seeing one of the windows called "window" which represents your iPhone window I saw this screen.

What I had to do is go back into my iPhone1AppDelegate.h & m files and remove all references to "iphone1aViewController"

any clues to why they have been added?

Thanks

John

PS.  Thanks Steve for looking into my sound problems on Thursday.  Not sure what it was as I was not getting any sound form my speakers and when I connect to gotomeeting I got a message saying that there where audio problems.  Not to worry fingers crossed I will be Ok for Tuesdays Class.  Will have my Laptop on standby   Grin

skochan
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 11:30:33 AM »

John,

You have to select a "Window-based Application" and not a "View-based Application" from the New Project menu.

Cheers,

Steve Kochan
John Shirley

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 12:43:20 PM »

Thanks Steve.

I swear that I selected Window Based...   Embarrassed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: