Amazon.com Widgets Hi from the UK
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 22, 2014, 11:38:24 PM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Old Stuff
| |-+ Webcast Series Part II, Oct. 1 - 27
| | |-+ Welcome
| | | |-+ Hi from the UK
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hi from the UK (Read 1587 times)
Stinky

on: October 02, 2009, 06:16:17 AM

My name is Simon, I've been hooked on my iPhone since I got it and have been working tirelessly to get to grips with Objective C and openGL et al to put together  a few apps for the app store. I enjoyed the first class yesterday and hope that I can help someone else out on the forums and that you can help  me to.

John Shirley

Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 06:57:15 AM

Hi,

Good to see someone else from the UK doing this course.

Good luck   Grin
Stinky

Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 11:47:58 AM

Glad to hear someone else is having late nights!
tshilling

Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 11:54:26 AM

ditto. UK here too. Unfortunately I'm having to miss out on the live webinars and settle with the downloaded webcast instead. Really enjoying the course though.

My name's Tim by the way. I'm a primary school teacher in Birmingham. Just doing the course as a hobby but may well find myself producing something good enough for the app store one day...
Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 11:56:14 AM by tshilling Logged
zlinuk

Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 12:05:34 PM

Likewise here, and like tshilling i'm not attending the live webcasts because I still haven't completed series one and don't want to watch them out of sequence.
Stinky

Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 11:32:51 AM

Well if you want to compare notes outside of the course drop me a line Si - stinkyh@gmx.com

Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length