Amazon.com Widgets Spotlight
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2014, 06:56:00 AM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Old Stuff
| |-+ Webcast Series Part I, Sept. 1 - 24
| | |-+ Suggestions
| | | |-+ Spotlight
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Spotlight (Read 965 times)
anmldr

on: September 05, 2009, 06:44:11 PM

I really, really don't like the yellow spotlight.  It covers up some of the text around the cursor.  I try while you are lecturing to duplicate your app as you create it but it is hard to see all of the text with the yellow spotlight.  I can see your cursor and where it is at all times without the spotlight just as I can on my own computer.

I hope others don't care for it as well and that I am not the only one that doesn't like it.
Enjoying the classes so far. Technology is amazing isn't it?  We don't have to give up our jobs these days and go to a university to take a class of this quality.  All we have to do is to pay a small fee and we get someone of Steve's caliber to teach us on a subject that we want to learn.

Linda
skochan
Administrator

Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 08:00:31 PM

Linda,

I have heard others complain about the spotlight.  I stopped using it for the most part in the 2nd webcast as a result.  However, I think I need it for the slides, as it's hard to track the cursor.   So, if you don't want it used anywhere, let me know.

I'm here to please!   Grin

Cheers,

Steve Kochan
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length