Amazon.com Widgets Jeff in Calgary
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2014, 01:23:43 AM
Home Help Search chat Login Register 
News: Read this please.The Great Kangaroo Escape Looking for reviews of the 4th ed on Amazon!   Twitter:  @skochan

+ Official Forum for Programming in Objective-C (the iPhone Programming Language) - Stephen Kochan
|-+ Old Stuff
| |-+ Webcast Series Part I, Sept. 1 - 24
| | |-+ Welcome
| | | |-+ Jeff in Calgary
Pages: [1] Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jeff in Calgary (Read 864 times)
ReachWest

on: September 01, 2009, 05:00:57 PM

Hi - I'm Jeff from Calgary, Alberta.

I'm a Petroleum Engineer - but have also done a modest amount of program development over the years on various platforms and languages - dating as far back as the 70's and Fortran. (I'm in my 50's - so I guess I'm one of the seniors of the class).

I'm interested in becoming proficient in Objective C in order develop a couple of iPhone application ideas that I have.

I'm currently about 3/4 of the way through Steve's book (as well as a few others) and hope to augment the book with this hands-on course.
skochan
Administrator

Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 08:17:38 AM

Hi Jeff,

I started with Fortran way back when as well.  Since you've worked your way through a good portion of the text, the class should help to reinforce what you've covered in the text.

Cheers,

Steve Kochan
Pages: [1] Go Up
Print
Jump to:

Login with username, password and session length